I am a computer science MSc student in University of Helsinki. I am currently working on my master's thesis in the Constraint Reasoning and Optimization group. My research has focused on practical algorithms for finding optimal tree decompositions.
- Finding Most Compatible Phylogenetic Trees over Multi-State Characters. Tuukka Korhonen and Matti Järvisalo. Proceedings of AAAI 2020, to appear.
- Enumerating Potential Maximal Cliques via SAT and ASP. Tuukka Korhonen, Jeremias Berg and Matti Järvisalo. Proceedings of IJCAI 2019.
- Solving Graph Problems via Potential Maximal Cliques: An Experimental Evaluation of the Bouchitté-Todinca Algorithm. Tuukka Korhonen, Jeremias Berg and Matti Järvisalo. ACM Journal of Experimental Algorithmics, Volume 24 Issue 1, 2019.
- MaxPre: An Extended MaxSAT Preprocessor. Tuukka Korhonen, Jeremias Berg, Paul Saikko and Matti Järvisalo. Proceedings of SAT 2017.
- Potential Maximal Cliques Parameterized by Edge Clique Cover. Tuukka Korhonen. 2019.
- Triangulator - Implementation of the Bouchitté-Todinca Algorithm for finding optimal triangulations.
- MaxPre - MaxSAT preprocessor.
- 2nd place in PACE 2017 algorithm implementation competition, minimum fill-in track.
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, University of Helsinki, 9/2019. BSc thesis (in finnish)
- 6/2016-6/2017, 10/2017-5/2018, 2/2019-current. Research assistant in Constraint Reasoning and Optimization group in University of Helsinki.
- 6/2018-12/2018. Software engineering intern at Google Zürich.
- 7/2017-9/2017. Software developer intern at Jane Street London.
- My profiles at online programming contest sites: Codeforces, Topcoder, Hackerrank, Atcoder, CSAcademy.
- Results in ICPC: 13th in finals 2017, 14th in finals 2016, 2nd in NWERC 2016, 1st in NWERC 2015, 1st in NCPC 2016, 2nd in NCPC 2015.