I am a computer science MSc student in University of Helsinki. I am currently working in the Constraint Reasoning and Optimization group. Recently, my research has focused on practical algorithms for exact solving of problems related to tree decompositions. Before that I worked on MaxSAT solving.
- Finding Optimal Triangulations Parameterized by Edge Clique Cover. Tuukka Korhonen. To appear in Proceedings of IPEC 2020.
- PACE solver description: SMS. Tuukka Korhonen. To appear in Proceedings of IPEC 2020 (solver description).
- Finding Most Compatible Phylogenetic Trees over Multi-State Characters. Tuukka Korhonen and Matti Järvisalo. In Proceedings of AAAI 2020.
- Enumerating Potential Maximal Cliques via SAT and ASP. Tuukka Korhonen, Jeremias Berg and Matti Järvisalo. In Proceedings of IJCAI 2019.
- Solving Graph Problems via Potential Maximal Cliques: An Experimental Evaluation of the Bouchitté-Todinca Algorithm. Tuukka Korhonen, Jeremias Berg and Matti Järvisalo. ACM Journal of Experimental Algorithmics, Volume 24 Issue 1, 2019.
- MaxPre: An Extended MaxSAT Preprocessor. Tuukka Korhonen, Jeremias Berg, Paul Saikko and Matti Järvisalo. In Proceedings of SAT 2017.
- Finding Optimal Tree Decompositions. Tuukka Korhonen, MSc thesis, University of Helsinki. Accepted with Laudatur, the highest grade, in June 2020.
- SMS - Exact algorithm for computing treedepth.
- Triangulator - Implementation of the Bouchitté-Todinca algorithm for finding optimal triangulations.
- MaxPre - MaxSAT preprocessor.
- 2nd place in PACE 2020 algorithm implementation competition, exact treedepth track.
- 2nd place in PACE 2017 algorithm implementation competition, exact minimum fill-in track.
- Master of Science, Computer Science, University of Helsinki, 7/2020.
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, University of Helsinki, 9/2019.
- 6/2016-6/2017, 10/2017-5/2018, 2/2019-current. Research assistant in Constraint Reasoning and Optimization group in University of Helsinki.
- 6/2018-12/2018. Software engineering intern at Google Zürich.
- 7/2017-9/2017. Software developer intern at Jane Street London.
- My profiles at online programming contest sites: Codeforces, Topcoder, Hackerrank, Atcoder, CSAcademy.
- Results in ICPC: 13th in finals 2017, 14th in finals 2016, 2nd in NWERC 2016, 1st in NWERC 2015, 1st in NCPC 2016, 2nd in NCPC 2015.